Every work of art in our gallery is donated by artists who truly seek to enlighten, inspire, and beautify the world around them through the expression of their talent and the generosity of their donation. One hundred percent of the net proceeds from sales in our marketplace are donated to global humanitarian aid relief efforts.
Our galleries include a wide variety of art, from fine art photography to giclee and original paintings on a variety of mediums. To shop by style...
Enjoy buying local art? Looking for art from your favorite vacation destination? We have artwork from artists around the globe...
Searching for a particular artist whose talent and generosity has caught your attention? Want to meet some amazing new artists? Click Here.
Check out the work of our featured artists whose talent and generosity is helping to make A More Beautiful World.
- 21,000 people die each day of hunger or hunger-related causes.
- 793 million people in the world do not have enough to eat.
- More than 1 billion children around the world live in poverty.
- 1/4 of all humans have no electricity
- 2,000 children die each day due to lack of safe drinking water.
- 750 million people lack access to clean drinking water.
- Diarrhea, caused by inadequate drinking water, kills an estimated 842,000 people each year globally… or approximately 2,300 people per day.
- Nearly half of all deaths in children under 5 are due to malnutrition.
- Over 3 million children die from hunger each year.
Looking for beautiful art for your home or business? Buy here and directly impact the life of someone in need. With every purchase you make from us, all proceeds are contributed to making real change in the world.
Build your reputation by having your name and your work marketed to galleries and designers, through a variety of channels. Get exposure to the art world, online and offline, while, at the same time, helping those who can nothelp themselves.
Looking for an exciting volunteer opportunity to improve your resume and give you experience, while contributing to real change in the world? Learn more about how you can get involved in creating a more beautiful world.